Accessibility and Access Keys [4]

Skip to Content [2]

What can you do?

Parliament will not address the inadequacies of the federal animal cruelty law unless the public demands it.

Please speak up by writing to your MP today and telling them to support Bill C-246, The Modernizing Animal Protections Act. Visit here to contact your MP or call 1-800-622-6232 to find his or her contact information. Remember, you can send a letter to your MP’s Parliament Hill office postage free!

peace tower

Print this page
Subscribe to our newsletter